Battle Royal Tonight at River Rand Bowl
The final night is here and the Championship shoot out for the B&I Wednesday Bowling League at River Rand Bowl is upon us. It is easily one of the best fields in years to compete in the finals and it WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT.
Here is the rundown:
There will be two 2 game matches between the winners of each 3rd and the Wild card. The 2 teams with the highest pin fall will bowl against each other in a one game match for the Championship. Let's look at my perspective on tonight's matches.
Waz N' Friends Versus LouDoo's
This match will be a grudge match...period. Put them in the cage and let them duke it out. The match ups look like this:
- Wazy vs. Joe - Wazy has no pins of handicap and Joe is bowling better this year...could be close
- PJ Vesus Matt - No contest...Matt will blow away PJ
- Rob Versus Art - Rob's wrist is hurting and Art is bowling very well...Toss UP
- Dennis Versus Mark Kraut - If the Denpins are in play...forget about it. Kraut is shooting well, edge Kraut
- Mike R Versus Bobby Sanders (Lou is on the disabled list) - Even
Team spirit - Edge goes to Waz N' Friends, but Lou has been resting his voice and one thing for sure...it will be loud. Who wins? Toss up!
Manzo's versus Power to Spare - Now this will be a good match. They both have excellent teams and the match will go as follows:
- Bill Switalski versus Nick Kurz - Bill should pound Grey Poupon Head, Nick is a psycho and Bill is as steady as can be
- Ken Gorman versus Jason Slater - Slight edge to Kenny, but Jason can shoot numbers every once is a while. Edge goes to Gorman.
- Hugh Shorey versus Matt Jentel - Could you find a bigger contrast than this? 80+ year old Hugh versus 20+ mile per hour Jentel...this will be like the Turtle versus the Hare, with the Turtle winning the race...edge to Hugh.
- Mike Kasten Versus Craig Slater - Wow...what a great matchup...total Toss UP
- Brian Fritz versus Kevin Reinhardt - Interesting match up. Fritz can shoot but he is such a douche that the Karma in the building will propel Reinfart to shoot 800 against him. Edge Reinfart.
Who wins - Power to Spare
Finals - Who wins? Tune in tomorrow.